Mobile check-in services make it possible to check in for the flight anywhere, without having to be connected to a computer, choose a seat aboard the aircraft, and check in other passengers in the group. The mobile check-in service is available for all mobile devices with Internet access and screen resolution of at least 200 x 300 pixels. Mobile check-in is available for flights departing from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Irkutsk, and Novosibirsk. To proceed to mobile check-in, open www.uralairlines.com/en/ on your mobile device, and proceed to check-in by pressing the button.
Attention! Due to additional security measures introduced at airports, you must arrive at the airport well in advance to pass the security checkpoint.
How to check in from a mobile device? Watch a training video
Be sure to review the mobile check-in rules!
Mobile check-in for the flight starts 23 hours and ends 50 minutes prior to departure.
For charter flights, check-in starts 6 hours prior to departure; for transit flights, 12 hours.
For identification purposes, the passenger’s first and last name must be entered in Roman letters.
At the airport, at least 40 minutes prior to departure, you must print your boarding pass. This can be done in two ways:
- print out at the check-in counter;
- at the passport check counter, scan the boarding pass bar code from the mobile device screen to print a paper copy.
To access again the bar code, you can enter your full name or e-ticket number at the first step of Mobile Check-In. You can also save the bar code in your phone.
List of destinations with mobile check-in availability is limited.
Mobile check-in is not available for the following:
- passengers with special service requirements during the flight (unattended child, transportation of animals, etc.);
- passengers with more than 9 persons in their group
The system offers a limited number of seats on board for passengers with infants.
If you travel with luggage exceeding the hand baggage dimensions (more than 55 x 40 x 20 cm or more than 5 kg weight for Economy Class and more than 12 kg for Business or Comfort Class), you are eligible for mobile check-in; however, you also must:
- arrive at the flight check-in counter 60 minutes prior to departure. Check-in for the flight 40 minutes prior to the time of departure. Time of departure is local;
- Check in your luggage at the Drop Off check-in counter or check-in counter for your flight.
In case you qualify for a higher SERVICE CLASS for Wings Gold card holders, you will only be assigned a seat in Economy Class during mobile check-in. To upgrade your service class, please contact the check-in agent at the airport.
The airline reserves the right to alter the seat assignment you selected aboard the aircraft for flight safety purposes.